GoldenMoon’s Thyme 4 Trouble Myrtle, STAR, CGC “Myrtle”
- Born November 10, 2014
- Black – carries Yellow recessive gene by DNA testing
- Color is Not Dilute – does not carry dilution by DNA testing
- OFA Hips – Good
- OFA Elbows – Normal
- OFA Heart – auscultation normal by cardiologist – comment excellent
- Eyes – CERF yearly – normal
- CN – Centronuclear Myopathy – clear
- Titles earned : STAR Puppy & Canine Good Citizen, 1st Conformation Show Point as Winner’s Bitch & Best of Winners out of the 9 – 12 mos. Puppy Class!
- Myrtle’s Sire: AM Multi BISS Silver GCH. & Multi BISS CAN.CH. Gateway’s Nothin But Trouble Call name “Trouble” who was #1 Labrador Retriever in the USA in 2013, Best of Breed Labrador Retriever Club of the Potomac 2013, & Best of Breed Labrador Retriever Club National 2014
- Myrtle’s Dam: CH GoldenMoon’s Misty’s Spicy Marjoram, STAR, CGC, JH,Achiever Dog, NTDA, registered Therapy Dog International. Call name “Marjie” who placed in the top 5 female Labradors at Westminster Dog Show 2013
- Myrtle is a delightful girl – just like her mom Marjie! She’s very trainable, quick learner, and loves to cuddle. She enjoys whatever we’re doing. Myrtle is training for Junior Hunt Tests this coming fall 2019 and will soon pass her Therapy Dog certification test.