GoldenMoon’s CoreyBerry Joy of the Lord, STAR, CGC, BN, CD, RN, Certified Therapy Dog TDI
- Born December 17, 2013
- Joy’s Sire: GoldenMoon’s Huckleberry, TDIA (Therapy Dog International Title) Call name “Huckleberry” ~ dominant black BB
- Joy’s Dam: CH GoldenMoon’s Sunny Coreopsis, CGC, WC, JH, NTDA, registered Therapy Dog International. Call name “Corey” who placed in the top 5 female Labradors at the famous Westminster Dog Show in NYC 2010.
- Black – carries Yellow recessive gene by DNA testing
- Color is Not Dilute – does not carry dilution by DNA testing
- OFA Hips – Excellent
- OFA Heart – ausculation normal by cardiologist – comment excellent
- Eyes – CERF yearly – normal
- CN – Centronuclear Myopathy – clear
- Titles earned :
A whirlwind year for Ellen & Joy as they earned 4 AKC Titles in 2016!LRCP Obedience, Frederick, MD. 4 days of shows – April 2016 – Beginner Novice (BN) and Companion Dog (CD) Upper Potomac Valley KC, RDOD (Responsible Dog Owner Day) Frostburg, MD. Sept. 2016 – Canine Good Citizen (CGC) Catoctin Kennel Club, Pt. of Rocks, MD. December 1 & 2, 2016 – Rally Novice (RN) and to top that off – Joy passed her certification TDI with Therapy Dogs International in McHenry, MD on October 25, 2016
- “Joy” has a wonderful joyful spirit – just like her mom Corey! She’s very trainable with superb intelligence and quite loving. She wants to please & enjoys whatever we’re doing. Joy is training for Junior Hunt Tests this coming fall 2017.
- Click to view Joy’s pedigree